Join us, TESCO and a list of illustrious guests on the 5th of October at a high-level sustainability conference.
Attendance is free of charge and open to everyone in the BCCH network.
Date: Tuesday, 5 October, 2021
Venue: Online via MS Teams (links will be sent to all registered guests in advance)
You can read the original full invitation below and register at the bottom.
10:00 – Welcoming guests and opening remarks
- Kinga Kalocsai, Vice-Chair, British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary
10:05-10:15 – Opening Speech
- Opening speech by HE Mr Paul Fox, British Ambassador to Hungary
10:15 – 10:45: Food Waste Reporting in the Supply Chain – co-operation with suppliers (in
Hungarian language, simultaneous translation provided)
- dr. Gyula Kasza – Head of the Risk Prevention and Education Department, National Food Chain Safety Office
- László Bárány – CEO, Master Good
- Zsolt Pálinkás – CEO, Tesco Hungary
10:45 – 11:15: Food Waste & Climate change
- Richard Shackleton – Deputy Head of Mission, British Embassy of Budapest
- Péter Baráth – Regional Director of Marketing and Partnerships, WWF CEE
- Nóra Hevesi – Head of Communications, Tesco Hungary
11:15 – 11:45: Social Impacts of Food Donation (in Hungarian language, simultaneous translation
- Balázs Cseh – President, Hungarian Food Bank Association
- Katalin Kopf – Head of Institution, Lehetőség Családoknak 2005 Alapítvány (Opportunity for Families 2005 Foundation)
- Gábor Héra – Sociologist
- Éva Bérces – Community Operations Manager, Tesco Hungary
11.45-12.00: QA session
Further discussions of topics with conference participants.