Date and time: 18:00, 17 May 2017
Venue: Eiffel Palace
The British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary and the British Business Centre
is pleased to invite you to their
Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2017, 18:00 (Registration from 17:30)
Venue: Ground floor, Eiffel Palace (1055 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78.)
18:00 Introduction of BCCH Council Nominees (moderated by dr. Csongor Tompa, Senior Counsel and Member of the Banking & Finance Team at CMS Budapest)
19:30 Reception (finger food and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided)
Candidates for the Chairman position
Candidates for Council membership
1. Gergely Ábrahám, Grayling Hungary
2. Robert Allen, Extole Ltd.
3. Árpád Balázs, PwC Hungary
4. Zsolt Bella, BT Global Services
5. Gábor Csóti, Investors in People Hungary
6. Dennis A. Diokno, FirstMed
7. Judit Iglódi-Csató, GSK Hungary
8. Kam Jandu, Budapest Airport
9. Kinga Kalocsai, GE
10. Melinda Katona, Borealis Consulting
11. Christopher Noblet, Partos & Noblet in co-operation with Hogan Lovells
12. Attila Somogyváry, Vodafone Hungary
13. Paul Szeman, Maltacourt Hungary Ltd.
14. Andrea Tóth, British Automotive
BCCH members - free of charge
Non-members - HUF 3,500 + VAT
Participation fees (a gross amount of HUF 4,445 for non-members) are transferable to Magyarországi Brit Kereskedelmi Kamara at Budapest Bank, HU72-10102244-82717800-01004000 (Swift code: BUDAHUHB, HUF bank account) with the indication of the event title (Nominees' Night). Please note that the original invoice will be issued and sent to the email address provided in the registration process of the event once the event has taken place.
Please note the following:
We can only accept a limited number of registrations on a first come first served basis.
Your registration is automatically accepted upon submission, and no confirmation is sent afterwards.
We can only accept cancellations 48 hours prior to the event.
Late cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced.
Please note that photos are taken at our events and by participating you consent to those taken of you to be published on the BCCH website and/or in the Chamber's publications.
Please confirm your attendance by Monday, 15 May 2017 the latest by clicking on the button below.