The British Business Centre in Hungary, opened in March 2014 by Lord Livingston, Minister of State for Trade and Investment, was launched to further strengthen business and trade relations between Hungary and the UK. Supported by the British Embassy and the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary, we help connect British small and medium sized (SME) businesses to Hungarian business opportunities.
Our Centre provides a networking hub and business facilities from which British SME businesses can build upon local relationships to gain a route into in the market or maintain/strengthen previously established connections.
We offer attractive subsidized rates for our services to both local and British businesses and boast an exceptional venue for seminars, training programmes and meetings, including a boardroom and a workshop space.
Business people visiting Hungary will have access to personalised local market guidance, hot-desking facilities and much more.
There is vast potential trade for British companies in Hungary. Our staff are trained to supply introductions to key companies and players in Hungary, assist British businesses obtain vital information, and provide ongoing assistance to foreign businesses.
The British Business Centre in Hungary offers assistance to UK companies representing all main business sectors. The following key services and facilities are of particular significance:
A board room, event space, meeting rooms and more for hosting meetings, networking events, conferences, seminars, product launches, workshops and trainings.
• Central hub for businesses to connect, collaborate and learn from one another.
• Hot-desk facilities and access to fast broadband, wireless network, video conferencing, printer, scanner, photocopier and coffee area.
• A comfortable high-tech office away from the office for UK exporters - investors, visiting small and mid-sized companies.
• Shared working environment for UK and Hungarian businesses with facilities to support growing business needs.
SERVICES FOR UK BUSINESSES
• Basic start up support, including access to facilities, introductions to Hungarian companies, advising, vetted professional services and more.
• Market promotion and outreach, including standardized UK web presence on a shared global platform, B2B webinars and video conferencing with UK clients.
• Market support and working areas for field trips; access to UKTI inward, outward, regional trade missions.
• Tailored advisory services, such as legal support, financial support, translation and interpreting services. • General services, including 1-to-1 mentoring, market awareness training, employee recruitment and management.
• Country and sector overviews, opportunities information, short-sharp meaningful assistance, Market Assistance Programme, product / service feasibility analysis, market-entry strategy analysis and identification.
ADDITIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES
• Business marketing, including digital platform advisory services, marketing strategy development, social media penetration and print design.
• Planning and execution of events such as business mixers, breakfast briefings, special annual events, lunch seminars, press conferences and product launches.
• Education in business, such as advice on project management and training workshops.
BUSINESS AND HUNGARY
• Support booking and customer meeting planning.
• B2B webinars and video conferencing with clients from the United Kingdom.
• Partner identification and matching service, assistance with planning a visit programme, product launch services, local market introductions, identification of possible business partners and support for networking events ( bespoke for client ).